Cheese used: Egg cheese
A much-loved dessert made with crunchy oreo cookies, luscious Egg cheese and melted chocolate. This cake is a sweet sweet blessing!
- 36 pkg. OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- CHOP 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.